Be part of an exceptional retail experience
The tenancies constituting the southern part of Carlsberg City District are in collaboration called the High Street. The size and the location of the tenancies have the potential to become an exceptional retail experience, giving Carlsberg City District the opportunity to invite international brands to create unique universes together. In these universes, retail and art will go hand in hand, and this will put Carlsberg City District and Copenhagen on the map for futuristic store designs that are to be remembered.
20.000 people already have their everyday life in Carlsberg City District today, and many more residents and people who come to work every day, will come in the following years, like the 8 million visitors who will come to shop, eat and visit the cultural institutions like Visit Carlsberg and take a walk in the historical neighbourhood.
See retail units for lease
Dive into the different unit spaces at High Street and find more information about the development of Carlsberg City District and its target group down below.
Discover the space units in high street
What other people say about us
- Monocle: Best in town - from architects to street-lighting experts, these firms are keeping our cities liveable
- Vogue Scandinavia: Carlsberg Byen: The best up-and-coming cultural district in Copenhagen
- The Guardian: Carlsberg, probably the best new district in Copenhagen
- Dezeen Awards 2020: Project nominated for its emphasing of the complex character reflecting the local history
- Anders Husa & Kaitlin Orr: Where to eat in Carlsberg Byen - our favorite restaurants
- Wallpaper*: Hotel Ottilia as Best Urban Hotel 2019 nominee